Boiling vegetables seems very simple thing but in order to boil vegetables green and crispy, you will need to know the pocket tips here.
Like cooking rice and fried eggs, boiling vegetables is the basic food in the meal. Everyone seems proficient know how to do it. But in order to have a plate of green and crispy boiled vegetables, we probably have tips.
If you want to become good cooking person, the first thing you need to know is how to cook green and delicious vegetables. Now we have to put this tip into our pocket to make a delicious boiled vegetable dish so that you can use this tips whenever you want.
Summary of delicious and tasty boiled vegetables tips:
– You put a pot of water on the stove. When water is boiling, you pour 1 teaspoon of salt into the pot.
– For borecole vegetables, you cut about 3 – 4 slices of ginger and put these slices in boiling water.
– In order to cook tasty okra, you wait a little time after water is boiling then you pour okra into this pot. You boil okra for about 3 minutes and you pay attention not close the lid. Otherwise, the okra will turn to yellow color.
– In order to boil crunchy broccoli, you pay attention to the amount of water so that water will flood surface of broccoli. You boil broccoli for about 2 minutes and note that should not close the lid as well.
– In order boil green vegetables, you boil vegetable stalks first, then you boil the vegetable leaves later.
– You close the lid and boil for 5 – 7 minutes.
– In order to boil delicious morning glory vegetables, when put it in the pot, you turn it around to rip both side of vegetables.
– You close the lid and boil for 3 minutes if you like crunchy vegetable and boil for 5 minutes if you like soft vegetables.
– For morning glory, cauliflower and okra, after finishing boiling these vegetables, you pour it into a bowl of cold ice water. When the temperature is changed suddenly, it will help to keep the green color longer and more delicious crispy taste.
– Especially for the borecole vegetables, after finishing boiling this vegetable, you pour it into the big dish and let the vegetable dry. It will be fresher.